Thursday 26 October 2017

My Zombie Wedding - Early Reviews!




Here is what advance reviewers have to say about My Zombie Wedding:


"I already love this series and this book did not disappoint. I could not put it down and ended up reading it in just a few hours." - Christine Payne


"Skillfully written by T Strange, My Zombie Wedding combines a clever plot with two delicious, unique heroes to produce a story that will keep you reading until late at night or the last page is turned." - Debby Guyette
Read More




"I've been with this series since the beginning, and I can honestly say it just keeps getting better." - A.M. Leibowitz  





Edward’s real life actions are always a welcoming read: he’s an Everyman who wields an awesome power but his faults and demons are always on display so we can root for his happiness and understands the depths he will go to save others, giving only a little thought about his own life. - Sean McKissack

I also have some new fanart, because I'm the luckiest author ever <3!


Kit, drawn by my wife 
Edward's zombie cat, Boo

Learn more about the Undead Canadian Series here.





Subscribe to my mailing list for 15% off all ebooks

* indicates required







No comments:

Post a Comment