Monday 23 March 2015

BDSMonday - Origins


It's BDSMonday!

I feel like it's been a while since I shared any original content or anything personal, so today I have a weird little anecdote for you.

My mom and I had a Christmas tradition of watching The Muppets' Christmas Carol. When I was five, I remember noticing that Gonzo had certain, ah, proclivities. I asked my mom why he kept being disappointed the Rizzo was being hurt instead of him, and she said that Gonzo liked being hurt. And I was like, oh, good, there are other people (well, sort of) like me!

It wasn't until I was thirteen or so that I learned the word masochist (from my step-mom. I don't remember the context, but considering she's a German professor I'm pretty sure she was telling me about von Sacher-Masoch...)


No comments:

Post a Comment