Sunday 12 October 2014

Amber...Teaser?

Does it still count as a teaser if I make it months after the story was published? 

Anyway, I made this teaser for Amber. (I realize that it looks terrible because of the sidebar of my blog, and I'm sorry!)

This section is one of my favourite interactions between Teague (sentence one and three) and Anthony. Even after dealing with an abusive ex and the madness of being a popular musician, Teague is still the poster boy for Glass Half Full. 

Anthony, on the other hand, is The Glass Is Empty And Broken And It Just Cut My Hand And I'm Bleeding And I Can't Tell What Colour My Blood is. 

Neither of them can fully understand the other's perspective. They have a connection, but it's not their outlook on life--at least not at this point in the story. 




No comments:

Post a Comment