Tuesday 14 October 2014

A Horse In Need



Hi everyone. This is a picture of me and my mare, Jehna.

I feel like an asshole for doing this, but...I'm asking for help.

Our financial situation is kind of shaky at the moment, and it would really help to have some extra money to pay for boarding my horse. I know it sounds super spoiled to have a horse when I'm not making a lot of money, but she really is part of our family. I've known her since she was a few months old, and anyone who knows us can see how deep the bond between us is.

Here's the link to our Indigogo campaign.

We're not just asking for free money! Anyone who donates will get something from us--my wife made a spectacular list of what you'll get for donating, including personalized art, funny anecdotes about Jehna, and more!

I know times are tough for everyone right now, and I understand if you can't make a donation! I would really appreciate it if you could share this for me.

Thank you, and I hope you have a really great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment