Monday 25 August 2014

BDSMonday - Character Interview With Liam From Night Out


It's BDSMonday!

I was tagged to do a character interview by Elyzabeth M. VaLey. When I signed up for it, I thought I would be posting an interview with one of her characters...but I was mistaken. Seeing as it's a Monday, I decided to hit two subs with one flogger (*heh*) and interview Liam from the kinky story I have out right now, Night Out. So, without further ado, it's my great pleasure to introduce...Liam!

(This interview is mildly spoiler-y if you haven't read Night Out)





Q: How long have you and Jason been together?
A: We've been dating for three years, and we moved in together about...nine months ago. We met through a mutual friend and really hit it off. I've never eaten so well in my life. I have no idea how I survived before I met him, how I didn't starve to death.

Q: When did you 'come out' to Jason as kinky?
A: I think it was after our second or third date. We were at his house. He'd cooked us dinner--pasta, I don't remember what he called it, but it had red sauce and it was amazing--and we'd shared a bottle of wine. We definitely weren't drunk, but we weren't exactly sober either. He'd lit some candles. All the lights were off and we were sitting on his couch, listening to music. I don't remember what I said, but he playfully grabbed my wrist. And...well, I liked it. And it was pretty obvious that I liked it. So he grabbed my other wrist, and things...went from there! I never really had to say it out loud, we just figured it out together.

Q: Who makes most of the decisions for the two of you?
A: Definitely Jason! He's very particular and he likes things a certain way. Most of the time I'm not bothered by his systems, so it's not a source of conflict between us. If you mean in the bedroom...I'd say I'm slightly more of a bottom, both sexually and...kinkily? But we both switch.

Q: Were you interested in BDSM before you met Jason?
A: Yeah, I was. I hadn't felt comfortable enough with anyone I was dating before him to try anything really kinky, but I always feel completely safe with Jason. We haven't done anything really "hard core" and we're taking it slowly, but I've been able to tell him all of my fantasies, and he's told me all of his. We've tried a few of them. Some have been amazing, others...well, they're better as fantasies!

Q: What kinky activity did you want to try most?
A: I don't know if it counts, but the thought of fisting has always really turned me on. When I actually tried it, though, I found out it really wasn't my thing. I've always been curious about bondage, and that I like! I'm not sure I was quite ready for Jason's Valentine's surprise, and it's not something I would have asked for, but I can't deny that I had an amazing time.

Q: Where do you think he'll take you next year?
A: I have no idea. He works from home, so he has lots of time alone to think of all sorts of amazing, fiendish plans. It'll probably push my comfort zone a little, because that's how he is, but I trust him to come up with something mindblowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment