Friday 11 April 2014

A-Z Challenge: J is for Jericho

Another letter I really struggled with...

But here's a couple of odd things about my wife and I:

- while we went to the same high school and our circles of friends overlapped, we didn't meet until after I'd graduated (I know, cradle robber!)

- I've known most of her exes since they were teeny tiny children and it weirds me out (thought not as much as my mom's habit with my exes moms...)

- one of those exes names is Jericho and I know that's a stretch (I'm laughing to myself because of a horrible in-joke and I'm sorry), but today was un grande clusterfuck and I've got nothing and my brain is tired and tomorrow promises localized clusterfuck showers...so enjoy! Better luck with...what letter comes after J...K! (The letters...they just keep coming! I'm glad I typed up at least a few of them in March. As you can probably tell, I'm getting a bit nutty. So Imma eat and go to bed. <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment